Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hight and Tight

Meet Jason Botos:
This fine Northumbrian specimen was caught driving drunk. He also critically injured 3 people in the incident. On the day of his court appearance he showed up completely shmammered. He couldn't even get out of the car by himself. Don't worry though, he wasn't driving. His dad was. I wish I could've heard the conversation that morning:

Dad.
What?
Can you drive me to court again? I got another DUI the other night as well as hurting some people real bad like.
Drive yourself.
I can't.
Why?
I'm completely shmammered.
Alright Jason Botos. I'd do anything for you. You have flaming red hair and matching mustache. And you're my son. Let's head down to the court house and show em what for.

I know that's what they said cuz I was there that morning. Really.

Needless to say the civil authorities were highly disappointed at Jason's blood alcohol level, and he may get as much as 18 months in jail.

Good work Jason Botos.

No comments:

Post a Comment